Driving to the Coast
LOOK AT THIS: You can now opt to have your DelVal license plate PERSONALIZED with your choice of up to five letters/numbers, *depending on availability. And for your infinite entertainment, you can see if your intended personalization is available at PennDOT's Personalized Registration (License) Plate Availability website! (**instructions below)
**Instructions to preview your plate:
- Click on the link above to go to PennDot's Personalized license plates page
- At the bottom, click on "Check Personalized Registration Plate Availability"
- Choose "Special Organization", then "Continue"
- Scroll down to click on "Delaware Valley Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America"
- Type up to five letters/numbers (plus a space or hyphen if you want) into the boxes, starting with the first box
- Click "Check Availability"
- Go crazy!
HERE'S HOW TO GET ONE (OR MORE):
1. Download the Application Form - CLICK HERE. You’ll need to fill out a separate application for each plate you wish to have.
2. You can fill out Part A (& D, if you want to Personalize) on your computer, then print the form. In Part E, sign and date the application.
3. Write out a check for $36 ($144 if Personalized) for each plate, payable to Delaware Valley Chapter, BMW CCA. If you want extra registration cards, add $2 for each one. If you are ordering more than one plate, you can include the total cost all on the same check.
4. Send the completed and signed application along with your check to:
License Plate ChairDelaware Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
PO Box 721
Jenkintown, PA 19046
5. Your application form will be validated and sent to PennDOT on your behalf
6. PennDOT will send the plate directly to your address on your application.
- Important Notes:Do not send the form directly to PennDOT, as they will only send it back to us for validation, which will greatly delay the delivery of your plate.If your car is leased, you will need to download PennDOT Form MV-1L. Have your leasing company complete it, indicating that the plate belongs to you, the Lessee, and include that form along with your other documents.